Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pierre is a hit!


Wow! I've already been gratified to hear the words, "French is fun," from my children, but yesterday French became the best part of the day. They LOVED it, and they couldn't wait for more. Pierre went back to his "home" in the closet because he ran out of things to say in French, but my kids begged for more, so I pulled out a game, and Pierre helped teach the game, and became a player.

It was so funny to hear them say, "It's Pierre's turn now," but even funnier to hear my son say, "He needs to learn some English!" Of course, they wanted to play with him and make him talk themselves, but I'm going to reserve him for French class so he maintains his popularity.

I've got some other ideas for puppetry they can do themselves. More to come...

No comments: